Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Spring Haul

My Favourite Spring Pieces from Shop Maccs.




Blush Maxi Dress 
I love this dress so much, perfect for so many occasions! Pair it with a matte white clutch and white high heels or sandals. Add some beautiful jewellery to dress it up more or even a gorgeous sun hat for summer days on the beach! So many different ways to rock this dress!





Lovely Lace Top (Comes in Black and White) 
I can't decide which one I like more. Both the black and white look absolutely Beautiful ! 
It goes great paired with light denim jeans, pencil skirts, shorts, a long maxi skirt and more. I can't wait to wear it this summer under my swimsuit actually, the back is mesh with lace so it will look gorgeous having a sexy bikini peak through under the top. 


Chance Playsuit (White, comes in various colours) 
I am a huge fan of Playsuits and rompers, I have an ongoing collection of them as I just cannot get enough! It pairs beautifully with light coloured statement pieces and to give it more of a night look, change your nude lipstick to a deep red, throw on your best pair of black heels to make your legs look amazing, a black clutch and some bold dangly earrings to accentuate your neck and your features. 
 Voila! 



Also, last but not least, I had to share these adorable head pieces from 'I Wear The Headress'. Check out their Instagram page for beautiful accessories! 

@IWearTheHeadress 

 All Clothing from @ShopMaccs

Love, 
Janice Joostema 
Xoxo. 

Total Page Views