Friday, December 4, 2015

Créme De La Créme





Hello my beautiful babies ! Had a busy day running around picking up packages and discussing amazing projects and website ideas that will be coming up shortly.
Usually I don't dress up this much for errands and meetings but I felt like dolling myself up today in crisp white and nude. The weather here in Vancouver has been very rainy and dark so this white coat just stood out even more as it is a pretty bright white.
The dress is beautiful, it hugs all the right places and gives a gorgeous silhouette, plus this nude shade is stunning. Both my dress and heels are from Want My Look. I love lace up heels so this Camel Nude lace up heel was definitely my go-to! The heels also look amazing with an all black outfit and some faux fur to add some texture and make the outfit pop.

Some people have asked what camera I use and truthfully I have and use three different cameras!
For my street style photos i use the Nikon D800 with a 50mm lens.
For product shots and makeup shots I use both my IPhone 6S and Nikon Cool Pix S9900


xoxo Love You Guys!

Total Page Views