Wednesday, January 13, 2016

La Mise à Jour

We have been keeping warm during these chilly Vancouver months. I named this post 'La Mise à Jour' meaning the update.. sharing with you some new things coming up.
2015 was a very busy year with lots of traveling and learning. I didn't stop to smell the roses as often as I should have as so many amazing things had happened, though I am very thankful. I met such inspiring people and learned so much more about business and even more about myself and others. This year I plan to stay busier but also to catch up on reading and writing, becoming more active and healthy and to spend more time with loved ones and getting to know new people. 

So far, we have started our year with something big!
We have found a beautiful house in our favourite neighbourhood, British Properties.
There is lots to do before we comfortably move ourselves in as I am quite the Interior Designer/Decorator. I love picking the perfect furniture, decor and high pile rugs to create the perfect space for a room. I am also doing little renovations such as new kitchen counters which will be white marbled granite and a beautiful island to make it feel more cozy and giving all the bathrooms in the house a spa look.
And the room I will spend most of my time in... my bedroom which has a huge other room attached which is going to be my closet and beauty room. I cannot wait to feng shui the house. I will be sharing a home tour on my Youtube as soon as it is complete.

I have been bundling up a lot lately, but I always need to look chic wherever we go.
My style has been influenced by books I have read, my favourite role models such as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys, Kate Moss during the early 90's, Caroline Eggert, and Christy Turlington to name a few. I love adding a pop of colour to a textured or layered solid coloured outfit and having a beautiful designer bag as a statement piece. I wanted to share my simple yet elegant ensemble and I hope you love the pieces as much as I do.

xoxo
Janice








Chubby Shawl: www.thpshop.com
Black Turtleneck sweater and Black Skirt from H&M
Heeled booties: www.zara.com
Bag: www.Balenciaga.com
Location: Nordstrom Vancouver, overlooking the Vancouver Art Gallery

Total Page Views