Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Heel Obsession this Season

I definitely am addicted to shoes. All beautiful shoes !! 
Right now, here are my favourite 3.


My Black Givenchy Boots, they are so comfortable, little pricey but I did see online they have replicas that are nice but minus the shark tooth.
Its very versatile with outfits, you can wear with with a dress (above the knee), peplum skirts, tight skirts, pantyhose with an oversized sweater, leather pants, jeans, a nice pair of trendy shorts. Definitely worth every penny! 


I got these booties from Zara in Seattle back in the fall and just like the givenchy, they can work with pretty much any outfit, I tend to wear a lot of black. I love my neutrals and shades! 
I wear these, Tight leather pants, a black blouse and a blazer, long trench coat or faux fur coat, and of course big sunglasses to top it off.


These beauties I'm obsessed with, I do not own them yet but they are next on my list. These are made from an Amazing show designer Monica Chiang. This style is called 'Imena Sandals'. They come in several colours. Just absolutely beautiful. 

Xo.

Total Page Views