Thursday, January 15, 2015






Hello loves! Todays look of the day is Rocker Chic for a lunch date and running errands while also staying warm. Instead of heels, a cute pair of black sneakers or flats also looks adorable!
My black leather jacket is from Maniere Devoir (www.Manieredevoir.com). The leather is soft and very detailed with shiny zippers and a velvety feel to the material on the arms. My lace top is from Guess, I believe I got it 3 years ago now but its super cute and versatile.
The white leather skinny jeans are also from Maniere Devoir. It has a very edgy look with zippers on the knee which zips closed as well. The pants also look great with an oversized sweater for a more casual look.
These heels are from Christian Louboutin, my little Christmas gift from my love. And my bag is a Celine Nano Luggage which is my favourite bag right now, its all I've been using lately as its pretty spacious surprisingly and goes with all my outfits as i tend to wear a lot of black and neutrals.

MAKEUP DETAILS
I am wearing Bobbi Brown BB cream in medium as i don't like wearing tons of foundation, Anastasia Contour Palette to accentuate my cheekbones, jawline and the tip of my nose.
I am using Luxie Beauty's Eyeshadow, its an orangey brown that makes hazel/green eyes stand out with winged eyeliner, i finish my eye by putting on my new favourite lashes from (www.SLmissglambeauty.com @SLMISSGLAM) called 'Seduced Glam', these lashes are mink but i made sure they are cruelty free as I am an animal advocate and love all animals.
For my lips i used Bobbi Brown lipliner in 'Brownie Pink' and then put Anastasia's new lip liquid lipstick in the colour 'Bloodline' on top.

I hope you enjoyed my little look of the day.

xoxo.

Total Page Views