Saturday, April 18, 2015

Q&A

Hello everyone, so I decided to do a Q&A and posted about it on my Fashion Instagram and on my Facebook page and got quite a few emails so I picked 10 questions and I am going to answer them here.1. How tall am I? I am precisely just under 5'8, so let's just say 5'7.5.

2. At what age did I start Modeling?At the age of 14.

3. Do I just post things because I get paid to do so?No, I post the items because I love the product, and I think about what my friends and family will like too. I usually always get a discount code to share with my followers. I wanna be able to share little things, I love when my favourite Instagram girls post codes for stuff, it's nice to get yourself a little treat sometimes. (Retail therapy maybe..)

4. What foundation do I use?To be honest, I own one Bobbi Brown BB cream, I don't usually like wearing foundation, I do out a little concealer on blemishes but I just do a little contour and highlighting using Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit in Light and dark and then the powder contour kit to set it. 

5. What is my ethnicity?I am Fijian and Dutch.
 6. What is my favourite perfume?I have two, Hypnotic Poison Dior and Prada Candy.

7. Do I have siblings?I have 3 half sisters, a brother (my bestest friend), and a new baby brother or sister will be added to the family this August. 

8. What is my style?I would say my style is minimalistic, simple yet chic with some statement pieces. My evening outfits are more glammed with some blingy accessories. (Always a statement handbag or clutch.) 

9. Where am I from?I was born and raised in Vancouver BC  Canada, and then when I was about 8 years old I moved to small town called Mission and moved back to the city 3 years ago.

10. What drives you and motivates you? I would say that my boyfriend does, of course I've always wanted to be apart of the fashion world and model but I am extremely shy and he's the reason I did it because he believed in me and pushed me to go for what I had always dreamed about, otherwise in the future I could regret not going. Thanks to him I had the courage to model and explore Asia and now am pushing towards creating my own collection and creating my own brand/company. He's really taught me a lot and guided me down a good path so he's really my motivator, teacher and my love. And of course my family. I am just very grateful for the amazing people in my life and the amazing people I get to virtually interact with thanks to social media who also motivate and cheer people on. You guys are truly amazing! I love you guys xoxo ❤️Sincerely, Janice J.
x

Total Page Views