Monday, May 11, 2015

Coachella Inspired






White Low-V Plunge criss cross Top and  Suede mustard coloured high waisted shorts from H&M. 

MAKEUP:
Eyebrows: Anastasia Beverly Hills soft brown Brow Wiz to shape, Soft Brown Powder duo to fill them in for a thick brow.
Eyes: Naked 2 Palette 'Half Baked' on my eye lid for a shimmery gold look, and the new Tarte Cosmetics Poppy Picnic Amazonian Clay eyeshadow in brown for the crease and a light buttery colour to highlight under my eyebrow and in the corners of my eyes. Tarte eyeliner pen. 
Lips: I actually took a deep brown from my Anastasia Beverly Hills cream contour kit in Dark on my lip and then added the Liquid lipstick colour 'Pure Hollywood' for a nudey brown lip colour. 
And of course my Bellami Hair, Dark Brown Lilly Ghalichi extensions. 

Xoxo! 

www.BellamiHair.com CODE: JaniceJ

Total Page Views