Wednesday, May 20, 2015

LAIDBACK PAMPER DAY






Hey Babes, hope everyone is having a wonderful day.   : )

Today I just wanted to rock a laid back, comfortable yet cute ensemble as I spent today doing wonderful skin treatments and exfoliations which I will talk about in my next blog post because I am super excited about these products and have a lot to write about them, but getting back on track, here is what I wore today.

OUTFIT DETAILS:
White ribbed crop cami from TopShop   (www.TopShop.com)
Sunglasses from Guess    (www.Guess.com)
Clutch from Maniere Devoir   (www.ManiereDevoir.com @ManiereDevoir)
Pants from Zara
Silver Henna from SnapTats   (www.SnapTats.com @SnapTats)
Sandals from Public Desire  (www.PublicDesire.com)

Fresh new hair colour done by the amazing Sarah Namrood, check her out on Instagram as she is the colour queen (https://instagram.com/hairbynamrood/)

Total Page Views